Charleston SDA Church is a group of people who have been transformed by the love of God and we strive to live our lives that way. We come from all walks of life but are working towards becoming more like Jesus every day. We believe that means:
- Worshiping God in spirit and truth (John 4:24)
- Loving our neighbors as ourselves (Matthew 22:39)
- Bearing one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2)
- Seeking justice, loving mercy, and walking humbly with God (Micah 6:8)
- Trusting in God (Psalm 9:10)
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as the only source of our beliefs. We consider our movement to be the result of the protestant conviction Sola Scriptura—the Bible as the only standard of faith and practice for Christians.
Currently, Adventists hold 28 fundamental beliefs that can be organized into six categories—the doctrines of God, man, salvation, the church, the Christian life and last day events. In each teaching, God is the architect, who in wisdom, grace and infinite love, is restoring a relationship with humanity that will last for eternity.